The premiere South Florida real estate auctions company.
We are dedicated to the upholding the traditions rooted in the history of real estate auctions, while evolving the future of the auction industry. Our knowledge and experience in the auction industry sets us apart as the premiere South Florida real estate auctions company. With over 20 years of experience serving the South Florida and Treasure Coast markets, Associate Auctions is your trusted partner in real estate auction services.
Need an opinion to determine if your property is a good candidate for real estate auctioning?
Let us take a look! Schedule a consultation with Associate Auctions, and receive a qualified analysis on your unique property situation.
ABOUT KC DANIEL
KC Daniel is a second generation auctioneer, J.D., Florida Real Estate Broker, and resident of the Treasure Coast Florida. He’s a full time auctioneer with Associate Auctions and a part time law professor at Indian River State College. He graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a double major in Finance and Real Estate, and also has a law degree from Nova Southeastern University. KC’s accreditations have paved the way for what he has built to be the leading South Florida real estate auctions team.
His legal background and training was spent with the Chief Judge of 19th District and the President of the Florida Senate. He developed strong governmental relationships as a lobbyist and public policy advocate. Daniel continues in a line of auction history and stays involved in the auction industry at both the state and national levels.
Having won the Florida State Bid Calling competition, as well as a seat on the board of directors at the Florida Auctioneers Association, he has proven his commitment to the profession and industry.
- 2010 Florida Bid Calling Champion
- State Ambassador to the National Association of Auctioneers
- Board of Directors for the Florida Auctioneers Association
- Board of Directors for Martin County Estate Planning Council
- Advisory Board at Habitat for Humanity
- Florida Real Estate Broker – BK2070353
- Florida Auctioneer License – AU3602
- Nova Southeastern University
- Broad Shepherd Law School
- Florida Atlantic University
- Finance and Real Estate
- Indian River State College
- Business Administration
- World Wide College of Auctioneers