This event has passed.
Location: 0 Angle Road Ft. Pierce, FL. 34947
Join Associate Auctions Thursday, February 18th for a real estate auction in Fort Pierce.
56.9 acres Development Property in St. Lucie County
Sold individually or in combination, the highest method of the sale is final!
- Industrial Vacant Land Zoning
The land-use is approved for residential R15
- St. Lucie County Jurisdiction
- City Water, Sewer, Gas Available
- Lot size: 56.9 Acres Total 2,478,564 Sq Feet
- Westwood High School
- 2 miles East of I-95
- North of Orange Road Corridor
- Light Industrial Zoning
- Multifamily Development
- The Preserve had the potential to have over 900 residential units. The property was designed to be a mixed residential townhouse and single-family residential development
Reserve Your Spot:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Sells on an “As Is” basis
- 10% buyer’s premium charged
- $100,000 cash or cashier’s check required to qualify to bid
- 10% deposit collected day of auction, balance at closing within 30 days of auction, time being of the essence
- Possession with deed
- Owner title insurance to be provided by seller, all other closing costs shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- Current year property taxes are prorated to the day of auction
- Bidder information package available upon request*
- Broker participation offered to qualified agents
- Auction conducted on-site rain or shine.